-
August 3rd, 2003, 05:47 PM
#21
Inactive Member
Well, with this talk about avatars, I decided to make one of my own. Even if I don't talk on messageboards that much, I thought I would just do it for fun. It may not be that good, but I just decided to take one of my old pictures I drew on the computer.
-
August 4th, 2003, 04:06 AM
#22
Inactive Member
Alright, time to change mine. I'm gonna have to come up with something. I'll post once I've figured it out. Maybe I'll start doing a series of anime/manga eyes ;P
-Reikou
-
August 5th, 2003, 04:23 PM
#23
Inactive Member
^__^ I figured I might as well jump on the bandwagon... at least until I can figure out how to fit that color pic from the latest HtY into a 100x100 size! ^^;;
The "perfect size" seems to not be quite exactly 100x100, since the text on my new one got slightly scaling-pixelized, but it seems to be close...
and heck, I just like Suou... ^_~ (want more from that storyline!)
Ed:
Okay, it turned out lots easier than I thought to avatar-ize that new pic (which I BADLY want full-size! gotta beg and plead and whine until Erin surrenders and scans high-res in order to shut me up! ^^; [img]wink.gif[/img] . Plus I don't know what was wrong with the scaling on Suou's comment text, but I just couldn't get it to work out cleanly. So I think y'all are in for another round of Cain & Riff slashiness for a while... ^_~
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ August 05, 2003 02:25 PM: Message edited by: Risu-chan ]</font>
-
August 5th, 2003, 05:43 PM
#24
Inactive Member
oh my, I have to follow every trend ^^;; (don't even ask the "if someone told you to jump of a high building.."thing, I'm still here and posting, so obviously noone did!!)
-
August 6th, 2003, 02:16 AM
#25
Inactive Member
oh carole i like your new ava...but uh who is it? is it really neji...cuz i've never seen that pic before and it doesnt look like it too me. i feel like i recognize that person though.
hmmm i gotta do something bout mine. i liked it at first cuz 1 its one of my drawings...but it seems kinda plain now. i need a cool border or something and maybe a cool font.
-
August 6th, 2003, 02:33 AM
#26
Inactive Member
Yep, it's definatly Neji (Or Screw if you prefer). [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
The original picture is HERE.
Edit: I noticed your signature mentioned school. Unfortunally I have to go back too on 8/11...Monday...THIS MONDAY [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ August 05, 2003 11:35 PM: Message edited by: Carole Ann ]</font>
-
August 6th, 2003, 04:26 AM
#27
Inactive Member
oh man ouch...that suxs. why so early!!! I hate school.....i really hate it. the only thing good about it is being able to see friends. but i can sacrifice that for vacation any day cuz i've got a phone and now ive got a car (gets starry eyed). I am so not looking foward for end of vaca...but at least ill be a senior, which means less classes and since im a freakin genius (not really teachers just think i am) i can get away with a lot more and skip em all.
neways. wow ive never seen that pic of neji. wish i could understand the site it comes from too. the site seems to have some rare pics on it.
-
August 6th, 2003, 07:36 PM
#28
Inactive Member
Well, we get out of school at the end of May which leaves about 2 months for vacation (June and July), then we return in August. We used to go back on the 1st Thursday of August, but for some reason, we aren't this year. And I'm a senior this year as well. Yay! School's going to be good for me this year since I've mostly got web design and computer programming classes. ::cough:: and of course english, pyhsics, american government/economics, but I'm trying to forget about those ^^
I used to drive around in my sisters old beat up red Eagle Summit (that was pretty much held together with chewing gum and crazy glue. She messed that poor car up real bad). It had no air conditioning, hubcaps, or working windshield wipers. Oh, and there was always a chance it would stop working while going 60MPH on the interstate....needless to say my friends never wanted to get in it XD But now I've got my mom's old car which is a whole lot better (and safer).
I wish I could understand that site as well. T_T
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ August 06, 2003 04:37 PM: Message edited by: Carole Ann ]</font>
-
August 7th, 2003, 10:54 PM
#29
Inactive Member
oh that makes sense then... we get out around june 15(sometimes later cuz of snow days)and go back about august 29. this year our school calender changed though cuz they dont have enough money to keep us there (hehehe) so now everyother wednesday is a halfday (so we get out at 12 instead of 2:15).
i wish we had some course at school that were actually worth staying awake in. The only class i like is actually math...cuz ihve had the same teacher 3 yrs in a row now (ill be taking calculus this yr ahhhh!) and he actually teaches, and hes not a dumbass. and if u bomb a test he lets you retake it cuz he figures since ur furture is based on your grades its not fiar to only give u one chance. oh yah and i was in band ..... but i quit this year, cuz we got a new teacher and shes so freakin lame, doesnt even know how to play really. i dont care though i accomplished what i set out to do in band and i never intended on doing it in college, just gigs n stuff.
neways, it would cool if we had an actuall comp class that taught how to do websites and stuff. all we've got is keyboard on lame macs. and i wish i could take art but it doesnt fit into my schedual cuz of all the damn ap courses clashing. soooo aggravating.
(get to talking bout school and look what happens..the resentment just flows out lol)
-
August 8th, 2003, 02:04 PM
#30
Inactive Member
I took art earlier this year but i dropped the subject cos they couldn't fit it into my time table and i was kinda sick of having to always do 'preparation work' which means you have to show how your artwork design evolved out from whatever it is you saw in the first place. that means lots and lots of redrawing >_<
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks